Ibland är det här en bild från min webbkamera.
Just nu blir det Opus istället.
table of contents
This is the personal homepage of Stefan Nyström, a computer
and music nerd living in Lund, Sweden. Welcome.
The idea is that a personal home page should contain
personal information, so go ahead and click on the links
below and I promise you'll get an idea of who I am:
my own search boxes
Sure, we all know that Google Toolbar is the greatest thing since
sliced bread, but I like to do it like we did in the olden days: my
own search boxes. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
This page is guaranteed to be made
from 100% recycled electrons, and is
consequently entitled to use the Duck logo.
A wise man once said "publishing lists of record and tape collections
evokes images of lonely, pathetic men who talk incessantly about their cats".
Yes, that just about sums it up. Anyway, these are the last couple of
records I've bought.
- Alison Moyet - Other (CD)
- Page - Det är ingen vacker värld men det råkar vara så det ser ut (CD)
- Annie Lennox - Songs of mass destruction (2CD)
- Christine And The Queens - Chaleur Humaine (CD)
- Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa (CD)
- VA - Now That's What I Call Music! 96 (2CD)
- Zara Larsson - So Good (CD)
- Depeche Mode - Spirit (Deluxe Edition) (2CD)
- Sting - 57th & 9th (CD)
- Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker (CD)
Blogging? Yeah... right. Can't really be bothered, but I have a miniature diary instead:
- London: Infosecurity 2017, quality time in Chiswick.
- London: CCSK Cloud security training.
- Eddie Nyström och Fritidsorkestern played at Folk o Rock. Solid.
- Wonder Woman (2017) - reasonably entertaining, but probably forgotten by next week.
- Celebrated the nice weather with a trip to Vittsjö to se Rosengård take a comfortable 0-3 win!
- MFF - Jönköping. About time for a victory, ut what do I knoe....
- Celebrated the last day of work before vacation with excellent food at På Skissernas. Good new place.
- Concert with the summer week.
- Started my vacation with three daays at the beach: Ribban, Bjärred and Falsterbo. Each of them with their own advanages, but Falsterbo is the best.
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Sadly not very good, even if the visuals were fairly OK.
[ not so new things
"Why search for intelligence on other planets,
when we should be trying to find some on earth?"
If this is your first visit since
Tuesday, August 22 12:02
this page is problably new to you. At least in some small, insignificant detail.