Ibland är det här en bild från min webbkamera.
Just nu blir det Opus istället.
table of contents
This is the personal homepage of Stefan Nyström, a computer
and music nerd living in Lund, Sweden. Welcome.
The idea is that a personal home page should contain
personal information, so go ahead and click on the links
below and I promise you'll get an idea of who I am:
my own search boxes
Sure, we all know that Google Toolbar is the greatest thing since
sliced bread, but I like to do it like we did in the olden days: my
own search boxes. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
This page is guaranteed to be made
from 100% recycled electrons, and is
consequently entitled to use the Duck logo.
A wise man once said "publishing lists of record and tape collections
evokes images of lonely, pathetic men who talk incessantly about their cats".
Yes, that just about sums it up. Anyway, these are the last couple of
records I've bought.
- Sting - 57th & 9th (CD)
- Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker (CD)
- Covenant - Leaving Babylon (CD)
- New Order - Music Complete (CD)
- James - Girl At The End Of The World (CD)
- Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene 3 (CD)
- VA - Now That's What I Call Music! 95 (2CD)
- Eddie Nyström - Brokeland (CD)
- Sia - This Is Acting (CD)
- Flume - Skin (CD)
Blogging? Yeah... right. Can't really be bothered, but I have a miniature diary instead:
- Dinner by this year's chef of the year winner, Jimmi Eriksson. Very enjoyable evening at Grand.
- First game for Lotta Schelin in FC Rosengård - Djurgården. Nice to see her, but otherwise a mostly confused team in an unremarkable game.
- Independence Day: Resurgence. Quite shallow, but passable action.
- Excellent beach trip to Falsterbo! Water, pirate ice cream boat and the best beach.
- Beach trip to Lomma. Nice with a quick swim, even if it was a long way to walk to get a decent depth.
- Countinued the beach trip searies with a visit to ribersborg beach.
- Star Trek: Beyond; more action than heart, but it did pass the time.
- Always entertaining to listen to the MWIS summer concert!
[ not so new things