Ibland är det här en bild från min webbkamera.
Just nu blir det Opus istället.
table of contents
This is the personal homepage of Stefan Nyström, a computer
and music nerd living in Lund, Sweden. Welcome.
The idea is that a personal home page should contain
personal information, so go ahead and click on the links
below and I promise you'll get an idea of who I am:
my own search boxes
Sure, we all know that Google Toolbar is the greatest thing since
sliced bread, but I like to do it like we did in the olden days: my
own search boxes. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
This page is guaranteed to be made
from 100% recycled electrons, and is
consequently entitled to use the Duck logo.
A wise man once said "publishing lists of record and tape collections
evokes images of lonely, pathetic men who talk incessantly about their cats".
Yes, that just about sums it up. Anyway, these are the last couple of
records I've bought.
- Paramore - After Laughter (CD)
- Marc Almond - Mother Fist and Her Five Daughters (CD)
- David A. Stewart & Candy Dulfer - Lily Was Here (CD)
- The King's Singers - Christmas Songbook (CD)
- Marc Almond - Shadows And Reflections (CD)
- Visby Allmänna Sången - Volund (CD)
- The XX - I See You (CD)
- LCD Soundsystem - American Dream (CD)
- VA - Now That's What I Call Music! 98 (CD)
- Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - The Punishment Of Luxury (CD)
Blogging? Yeah... right. Can't really be bothered, but I have a miniature diary instead:
- European tour with LAK: TT-line Trelleborg-Swinoujscie. Local bus to Międzyzdroje. Hotell Villa Rosa. Attended the festival concert. Evening swim and gofrys by the Pier.
- Morning run and morning swim. Lunch at Restauracja Carmen and coffee at Melba on Plac Neptun. Competion performance resulting in a gold medal. Nice evening at Nemo despite the inclement weather.
- The Polish bus broke down, so we spent most of midsummer at Rasthaus Freienhufener Eck West. Missed our planned evening performance even if they still fed us :-/.
- Student dorm masquerading as a youth hostel in Sezimovo Ústí outside Tábor. Not very cosy but functional. Rehearsal in Tábor with our hosts Bohemiachor. Food at Kozlovna U Františka, touristing in the old town and coffee at the excellent Moccacafé. Good concert and afterparty with Bohemiachor in the gothic hall of the Hussite museum.
- Small but interesting cave in Chýnov and the Sázava monestary with its very popular café. Small but enthusiastic audience. Uninspired food at Hostinec Za Vodou.
- Morning train to Prague. Wenceslas Sqaure and Powder Tower. SAS Plus with no lounge or proper food? Parsimonious.
- FCR - Linköping. Not very impressed by the 1-2 defeat.
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Nice special effects, but a bit menadering; you could have stopped anywhere in the final half hour and it would have ben good enough.
- Hörby market race. As usual, fun to participate, even if this year was hotter than usual and (probably as a consequence) the number of runners was a bit small.
- FCR - Växjö. We seem to be in a slump at the moment, just a draw. Not the best time to say goodbye to Ali Riley, who is leaving for Chelsea.
[ not so new things
"Why search for intelligence on other planets,
when we should be trying to find some on earth?"
If this is your first visit since
Saturday, July 7 00:50
this page is problably new to you. At least in some small, insignificant detail.